Great Prayer - Peace of Mind - Refresh Your Soul

Spread this prayer if you wish(turn on your speaker/headphone) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTCXKP2G-ec

Monday, November 27, 2006

Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus



Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus




I. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you." Behold I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of...... (here name your request)
Our Father....Hail Mary....Glory Be to the Father....Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.


II. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you." Behold, in your name, I ask the Father for the grace of.......(here name your request) Our Father...Hail Mary....Glory Be To the Father....Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

III. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away." Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of.....(here name your request) Our Father....Hail Mary....Glory Be to the Father...Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours.

Say the Hail, Holy Queen and add: St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have said this novena before and it has answered my prayers. It is a powerful one. Works miracles.

Patricia Maur said...

Just said the prayer now,to start this month's(November)Novena.I believe it will work for me.

Anonymous said...

O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you." Behold I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of...... (here name your request)
Our Father....Hail Mary....Glory Be to the Father....Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.


II. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you." Behold, in your name, I ask the Father for the grace of.......(here name your request) Our Father...Hail Mary....Glory Be To the Father....Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

III. O my Jesus, you have said: "Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away." Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of.....(here name your request) Our Father....Hail Mary....Glory Be to the Father...Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours.

This prayer is truely a miracal i used this prayer for three days and my wish was granted.

thank you.

Anonymous said...

I will start this Novena tonight. God please answer my prayers. I will be forever grateful to you. Please bring CS back into my life so I can be happy again. I beg you please answer my prayers. Thank you in advance. I love you! And with this answered prayer my life will be complete. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing small signs of my prayers being answered. Thank you so much Jesus, St.Jude St Anthony Holy Mary for listening to my prayers. I truly believe you will help me and CS work things out I love you all xoxo

Anonymous said...

Father please after this novena, may I also withness your marecles in my life, and in my marriage this I pray in the sacred heart of Jesus amen

Anonymous said...

This Novena works. I felt hopeless and after praying this Novena my prayers were answered. There is no other explanation for the positive outcome. After praying this Novena I also felt a sense of peace throughout the day. Thank you Jesus.

Anonymous said...

215May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified and loved throughout this world now and forever.

Sacred Heart of Jesus please prey for me,
St. Jude worker of miracles please pray for me
St. Jude help of the hopeless please pray for me. Amen

Thank you Sacred Heart of Jesus and St. Jude for answered prayer. Please keep praying. Love, Jill

Say this pray nine times a day for nine days. Never known to fail

Unknown said...

102

Anonymous said...

448365